harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [general] Milestone 10 countdown - 2 weeks
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 15:42:55 GMT
Just a reminder.  We are entering feature freeze now, and there is just
one week left to go to our code freeze date.

No major new functionality gets dropped in from now until after M10.
Point bug fixes are still ok, and if you have time to do some testing
and fixing ahead of the test phase all the better.

Feature freeze	Fri 15th May
Code freeze	Fri 22nd May
Publish		Fri 29th May

With the 'customary' definitions of what they mean.

Issues that *must* be fixed for M10 are tracked in JIRA using the 'Fix
for' field.  From the Harmony JIRA homepage [1] click on the "5.0M10"
package listed in the Versions column to see those targeted for M10.

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY

Regards,
Tim