harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject [result] Accept JDWP contribution in HARMONY-6187
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 11:35:37 GMT
+1 votes from Sean, Jimmy, Gregory, Jim, Alexey, Nathan, Regis, Kevin,
Pavel, Sian, Alexei, Mark, Tim, Tony and Ilya.

No other votes, so the vote passes.

Thanks all for voting - I will wait until after M10 to check in the code
since we are about to enter feature freeze.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin