harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] About Harmony OSGi-ed
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 10:12:33 GMT
Please ignore the exception in felix. It is not really an exception at
all but a printStackTrace that will be removed by the next release.
Sorry about that :-)

Felix should still work as expected so no need to worry. The reason
why you don't see the stacktrace on sun is that their URLClassloader
doesn't toString and recreate it's urls on classloads -- which harmony
does apparently (I'd say that is a bug in harmony but that is
unrelated to the problem at hand). We work around that issue inside
felix and the stacktrace you see is only indicating this (it wasn't
supposed to be still in there - I removed it in trunk).

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls