harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Zhou <simon.harm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jitrino] write barrier was broken
Date Sat, 16 May 2009 14:56:36 GMT
Xiaoming,

I am sorry that maybe my previous guesswork is wrong.
it is not caused by global_prop, because the issue still exists after I
remove the global_prop in config file.
but after I revert all the modification of this patch, VM runs pretty well,
so it maybe caused by other modification in this patch but global_prop, or
not just global_prop. I am not sure...
Thanks for your help!
Thanks
Simon