harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Zhou <simon.harm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jitrino] write barrier was broken
Date Sat, 16 May 2009 09:04:50 GMT
I think I found the origin of this issue by binary searching the previous
patches, I foud that it is broken since version 747844 (747843 is OK), so
I am guessing the patch of 5826 breaks this.

To replay the error, just add -XX:gc.generate_barrier=true to command line
when running a Java application.
I added some of my guesswork in

Xiaoming, Would you like to give me advice for this issue? Or is there some
workaroud for it? Thank you very much!

Thanks
Simon