harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Zhou <simon.harm...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][jitrino] write barrier was broken
Date Sat, 16 May 2009 06:05:16 GMT
Hi All,

  I am doing my GSoC2009 project of implementing weak reference in
Concurrent GC. I found that as long as the gc.generate_barrier=true is set,
VM will crash when it startups (int vm_init2() method). I was following this
issue these days but did not work out.
  This issue seem to come out after milestone8, so  I guess it could be
caused by some patches on Jitrino after M8.
   Is there anyone else being aware of that? Or could you please provide
some information about which patch could cause it?
   Thank you very much!

Thanks
Simon