harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Beyer <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [general] Milestone 10 - Code Freeze
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 17:02:14 GMT
I'd like to apply the patches for this issue
 [classlib][luni] StringBuilder behavior affects the string got by the toString

I've applied the test and fix locally and it seems good to me. This is
a pretty significant issue - String isn't immutable.

Any other committers that can approve it?

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 5:31 AM, Oliver Deakin
<oliver.deakin@googlemail.com> wrote:
> And a follow up reminder - we are now in code freeze and testing period,
> aiming to publish M10 on Friday 29th May.
> As usual, defining a bug as "must-fix" in this milestone requires (at least)
> two committers agreement. Please raise test failures on the list and open
> JIRAs where appropriate.
> Regards,
> Oliver
> Tim Ellison wrote:
>> Just a reminder.  We are entering feature freeze now, and there is just
>> one week left to go to our code freeze date.
>> No major new functionality gets dropped in from now until after M10.
>> Point bug fixes are still ok, and if you have time to do some testing
>> and fixing ahead of the test phase all the better.
>> Feature freeze  Fri 15th May
>> Code freeze     Fri 22nd May
>> Publish         Fri 29th May
>> With the 'customary' definitions of what they mean.
>> Issues that *must* be fixed for M10 are tracked in JIRA using the 'Fix
>> for' field.  From the Harmony JIRA homepage [1] click on the "5.0M10"
>> package listed in the Versions column to see those targeted for M10.
>> [1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY
>> Regards,
>> Tim
> --
> Oliver Deakin
> Unless stated otherwise above:
> 741598. Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire
> PO6 3AU

View raw message