I think it will be great!

2009/4/29 Andrew Myers <am2605@gmail.com>
Hi Manju and Nathan,

Thanks for your help working through these issues.  I had tried all your suggestions and still had no joy, so I have just downloaded the latest tar.gz of ant and installed it manually.  It's now picking up ecj.jar from ~/.ant/lib and I now have successfully compiled harmony on Fedora.

Would it be useful if I document everything I've done so it can go into the wiki along with these instructions - http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/DevelopmentPlatformConfiguration ?

There were a few tricks to it on fedora (mainly packages being named differently to Ubuntu).