harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Myers" <am2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Building on Fedora 10
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 04:28:17 GMT
Hi Manju,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Yes I downloaded it from here:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.4.2-200902111700/index.php#JDTCORE

(That link is terribly well hidden by the way!)

The file I downloaded is ecj-3.4.2.jar

I placed it in /usr/share/ant/lib, which as far as I can determine is
where ant was installed by yum.

But I still get the message saying "Please place the ECJ JAR in
ANT_HOME/lib"

I installed ant on Fedora with yum - the version is 1.7.1.  There isn't an
ANT_HOME environment variable set, but I tried this and it still gave the
same message.  So I'm a bit confused.  Is there any other place it might
be looking for it, or something I can run to double check I have the right
place?

Regards,
Andrew.