harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sian January <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Lesson and roadmap thoughts
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 13:10:29 GMT
Hi Tim,

I agree that we need to be more timely about the next milestone.

It would also be good to focus a bit more on Java 6 since Java 5 is
starting to become old.  Maybe we could do a Java 6 M1 (or subset as
you describe) to coincide with Java 5 M10?

On another note, I would also like to see us get up to 100% pass rate
for the class library tests and then keep this going - i.e. if a
commit causes any tests to fail then it should be fixed asap or backed
out.  I think this would have helped us avoid some of the issues that
caused such a long stabilisation period for M9.

Sian

--
Unless stated otherwise above: