harmony-dev mailing list archives

From tian galaxy <harmonymail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] About Harmony OSGi-ed
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:53:36 GMT
Hi,Alexei
Thanks .

No .It seems that it is not the problem of felix since no exception is
thrown runing on sun.
The IOException is thrown at [1].So I debug into that line .
Seems it related to the class dalvik.system.DexFileClass .The " connection "
to open is [2].

While the strange thing is when I debug on the sun's jdk I never got to line
[1],even the function URLHandlersStreamHandlerProxy.openConnection.
I may need more time to debug into it .Also I think I will try to join the
mailinglist of Felix to find more information.
I am a little busy with something else in my lab in the last few days.I
think I will investigate on this problem intensively this week:)

[1]at
org.apache.felix.framework.URLHandlersStreamHandlerProxy.openConnection(URLHandlersStreamHandlerProxy.java:283)
[2]http://felix.extensions:9/dalvik/system/DexFile.class

Regards
Michael

--