harmony-dev mailing list archives

From tian galaxy <harmonymail...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC] About Harmony OSGi-ed
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 04:48:22 GMT
Hi All

First , thanks for giving me this precious opportunity .To me it is a great
honor to be able participate in this year summer code .
This time of the period is for bonding and preparation ,so I've already
started reading specs and relevance meterials and also had some rewarding
discussions with my mentor ,Jimmy.

Second ,OSGi is an important attribute of Hamrony runtime and  I know many
of you are experts on Harmony and drlvm , so there must be many
brilliant ideas about how the OSGi-ed Harmony should be and how to realize
that in your mind. So before getting started , I'd like you could
share some of your precious ideas about this with me and discuss together
,thus make Harmony a better OSGi-ed java runtime !
Any ideas ,descriptions and information will be appreciated !

Thanks a billion!

--
Regards
Michael Tian