harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Yu <junjie0...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][luni] Move ScannerTest out of the exclude list
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 11:40:36 GMT
Hi all,
Currently, we have three testcase failures for Scanner.  Fortunately,  there
is only one failing testcase which is caused by Scanner itself.  And I've
already got a fix for that failure and raised a JIRA [1] for it . Can
anybody try that patch? :-) The other two [2] are caused by DecimalFormat
instance for Locale("ar", "AE") which rely on text module. So we can't fix
them in Scanner class. IMO, we can comment these two testcase and add a note
there. Then we can move the ScannerTest out of the exclude list safely. Any
thoughts on this issue?

[1]

[1]
test_nextFloat()