harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] Harmony Select 6 definition
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 08:27:36 GMT
All, sorry for digging my doubts on selection mechanism further, but
as the subject implies we discuss to have better grounds.

I've noticed that Harmony VM does not appear in the module list. Would
Java 6 release include Harmony VM, or would it disqualify Harmony VM
for not being adapted for Java 6?

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://www.telecom-express.ru/
http://people.apache.org/~aaf/
http://harmony.apache.org/
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/

(As for on my overall happiness: we still have great weather in
Moscow, but I've managed to catch influenza).