harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] Harmony Select 6 definition
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:38:35 GMT
Well, I'm happy because it is the first warm day in Moscow today. And
I'm always happy to help interested people to learn Apache Harmony
ways.

Having less packages in the official build doesn't prevent me from
adding them manually from Java 5 build, or from using Java 5 build
when it comes to measuring streaming server performance.

2009/4/27 Tim Ellison <t.p.ellison@gmail.com>:
> Alexei Fedotov wrote:
>> I'm happy with the list, though my headless application [1] won't
>> start without RMI and IMAGEIO.
>
> then why are you happy ;-) ?
>
> Seriously, if you think that RMI or IMAGEIO should be included by
> default then I'd be interested to hear the arguments.  Of course, that
> would have to come with some level of commitment to work on them!
>
> Regards,
> Tim
>
>> [1] http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,