harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] GUI for jar tool
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 05:56:32 GMT
Hello Tomek,
This is an interesting letter, though I feel that I miss the purpose
of the post. If Mark asked you to use a mail list for discussing
technical details, this was a good start. If you want to convince Mark
to be your mentor, then it worth asking him which tools he believes
are worth to be developed.
Thanks!

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://www.telecom-express.ru/