harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: contribution of treemap modification(s) ?
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 14:58:55 GMT
Charlie,
Hope Tim will reply soon to your request.

As for ACQ, you can check yourself the last case [1] with the Google
Android. No ACQ + very good intentions to contribute things back means
no donation.

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/dtnzrj3oagtpnkfm

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://www.telecom-express.ru/