harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: contribution of treemap modification(s) ?
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 10:43:25 GMT
Charlie, you made my day. I'm very excited and look forward for your
contribution.

Egor, no bulk is needed IMHO. Charlie wrote that he is  the person
that implemented those modifications. This means he can fill ACQ and
contribute things himself. The only thing which is *desired* (and not
required) is Apache Corporate Contributor License Agreement. Sun
probably had signed that agreement for Jini already.

Folks, please, correct me if I'm wrong.

2009/4/8 Egor Pasko <egor.pasko@gmail.com>:
> On the 0x58D day of Apache Harmony Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>> Charlie,
>>
>> Typical contribution to any Apache project is to create a bug report.
>> Harmony's bug tracker is here:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY
>>
>> Please create a login id (link at top right corner of the web page).
>> Also please don't forget to click on "Grant license to ASF for
>> inclusion in ASF works (as per the Apache License §5)" when you upload
>> a patch.
>>
>> For future reference, Please also look at our
>> http://www.apache.org/licenses/ page for other paper work that is
>> filed usually by committers (and would be committers) or when some
>> non-trivial code is donated.
>> - Individual Contributor License Agreement (ICLA) [Submitted by an Individual]
>> - Corporate CLA (CCLA) [Submitted by an Employer]
>> - Software Grant Agreement [For larger code base that gets donated]
>>
>> There is probably some harmony specific paperwork that i remember, but
>> not sure if that will be needed in your case (Sun Employee). I'll let
>> others chime in.
>
> here is the detailed contribution policy:
> http://harmony.apache.org/contribution_policy.html
>
> My guess is that your contribution falls into the "Bulk Contributions"
> category. Tim knows this subject a lot better. Let's wait for him to
> speak up.
>
> --
> Egor Pasko

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,