harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Rogers <ian.rog...@manchester.ac.uk>
Subject Re: [M9] Downloads page
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:15:47 GMT
Sorry to be a little off topic, would it be possible when making the
binaries to generate the pdb debugger symbols? I'm trying to debug a built
Harmony M8 with my VM [1]. I'm using the binary drop as I don't want to rely
on Visual C, just the express edition which doesn't come with ATL needed for
a Harmony build.

Thanks,
Ian

[1] http://mrp.codehaus.org/