harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Manju Vijayakumar <manju.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse crashes
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:20:53 GMT
Thank you Regis. I should have read the documentation first. Thanks for the
pointers though.

What I did was this: I checked out Harmony folders from Apache repository
using SVN in Eclipse. Built it at the same place. So I guess I have a folder
in my  eclipse workspace which is 1.7 GB :-) No wonder my eclipse crashes.

So do I now move this folder to some other place outside workspace and
checkout only the components I need?

Thanks,
Manju