harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Manju Vijayakumar <manju.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Eclipse crashes
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 04:00:45 GMT
Hi,

Now with the Harmony project up there, my Eclipse crashes within 1 min. of
browsing through Harmony project.
It silently closes down (won't give me the pop up (with the memory trace)
which we get usually when there is not enough memory)

Nevertheless, I have tried increasing the memory size in the eclipse.ini to
"-showsplash
org.eclipse.platform
--launcher.XXMaxPermSize
256M
-vmargs
-Dosgi.requiredJavaVersion=1.5
-Xms256m
-Xmx1024m"

I have Eclipse 3.3. Do I need to upgrade to Eclipse 3.4?
I am working on Windows Vista. I checked my memory footprint as I am working
through Eclipse, it rises dramatically
to around 115 MB and crashes.

I have also attached the error log from Eclipse directory.
Can someone please let me know what are the settings required?

Not even sure if this is due to Harmony project requiring memory or totally
Eclipse related.
Any help is appreciated :)

--
Thanks,