harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Beyer <nbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Lesson and roadmap thoughts
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 17:41:26 GMT
Maybe it is just me, but I really don't like calling our users
"customers". It makes me cringe when I hear that.

I don't think this question is sufficent. We need to consider JDK and
JRE uses separately. Yes, most java 5 code should run on a java 6 JRE,
but you wouldn't use a java 6 JDK for java 5 dev - it is too much of a
risk when compiling against the class library. I've seen this issue
bite back too many times.

-nathan

Sent from my iPhone