harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Qiu <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib] Shall we remove "--non-interactive" to support JavaSVN ?
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:18:15 GMT
Hi, All

I'm trying to run build our source code within JavaSVN[1]
With JavaSVN we can build our code over other platforms in which we
don't have a native Subversion to use.
But It turns out that JavaSVN doesn't support  "--non-interactive"[2]
JavaSVN only support Subversion 1.3.0 right now.

svn --non-interactive info
svn: invalid argument '--non-interactive'

Is there any chance that we remove this argument from our script[3]?

    <target name="svn-prop">
        <exec executable="svn">
            <arg value="--non-interactive" />
            <arg value="info" />
        </exec>
    </target>

All should have the permission to execute "svn info".
IMHO, removing <arg value="--non-interactive" /> is harmless to the script

Any suggestions?

[1] http://svnkit.com/
[2] --non-interactive
In the case of an authentication failure or insufficient credentials,
prevents prompting for credentials (e.g., username or password). This
is useful if you're running Subversion inside an automated script and
it's more appropriate to have Subversion fail than to prompt for more
information.
[3] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/properties.xml

--
Best Regards