harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Qiu <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] Proposal for archiving our tests into one bundle
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 08:48:55 GMT
I will keep the script customize to our convention which separates
public and implementation dependent tests.
But we need perform extra task to separate them accordingly.
We've tried to use annotation(TestNG) to make it, but most of us prefer Junit.
So we can wait for Junit to support that functionality.

Anyway, that is a huge and hard task. :-(

--
Best Regards
Sean, Xiao Xia Qiu