harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Zhou <zhoukevi...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][lang-management] MemoryNotificationInfo.from(CompositeData cd) isn't consistent with Java Spec
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 02:31:15 GMT
Hi all,
For java.lang.management.MemoryNotificationInfo.from(CompositeData cd)
method,
the Java Spec has specifies that the given CompositeData must contains the
following attributes:
ATTRIBUTE_NAME TYPE
poolName        java.lang.String
usage         javax.management.openmbean.CompositeData
count        java.lang.Long
Otherwise, it should throw an java.lang.IllegalArgumentException.

I have raised a JIRA [1] for this issue.
Also I attach a test case there which may help to understand this.