harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] Harmony Select 6 definition
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 07:15:03 GMT
I like the Harmony Select idea. It will do much good for applications who
want to bundle a runtime for themselves. Eclipse might be a good example
which can take advantage of this.

I think that Tim gave a good list to start with. Going forward, it will be
nice if we can provide some tooling to help users identifiy which modules
his/her app needs and create a customized "Select" runtime on the fly.