harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Beyer <nbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Lesson and roadmap thoughts
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 17:30:18 GMT
I would like to help with the merging, but I don't feel like I
understand our current conventions for doing it. Would some one mind
documenting the why, what and how? This would help me get in the flow
and make it a habit.

I feel like this is the problem as the integrity builds - it isn't
documented, so it requires research and reverse-engineering to repeat
by another person.

Sent from my iPhone