harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Jar tool?
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 10:55:04 GMT
Hi Andrew,

There are no solid plans - I had a quick tinker with creating the tool
the other day, more for interest in building jdk tools than an actual
plan to complete it. I could commit the basic start I made (just an
implementation of the -t option) today so it can be continued - would
you (or anyone else) be interested in helping to complete the tool?

Andrew Myers wrote:
> Now I've changed my path stuff to refer Harmony I went to use the jar
> tool and found I didn't have it.
> Are there plans for this to be included?  Is anyone working on it?

Oliver Deakin
Unless stated otherwise above: