harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Building on Fedora 10
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 16:01:03 GMT
Andrew Myers wrote:
> Thanks Nathan.  That's moved me past that issue.  Now I'm getting:
>
> =====
> Missing dependency.  The file from:
>
> http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.4.2-200902111700/eclipse-JDT-3.3.zip
>
> should be downloaded (extracted) to:
>
> /home/andrew/projects/harmony/common_resources/depends/jars/eclipse-JDT-3.3/jdi.jar

<snip>

> I think I have fixed that by making the following change to
>
> working_jdktools/make/depends.properties

Yep, that's right.

[sidebar | grumble about why we have two different depends references to
EJC]

I've committed this fix to the repository at r769442.

[sidebar | Hudson didn't fail because the old ECJ 3.3 directory is still
left in the workspace]

> But now it's tripping up at the icu stuff.  I'll look at that next :-)

Please post the problem to the list and we can help you get working.

Regards,
Tim