harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] About the community bonding period
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:29:19 GMT
Alexei Fedotov wrote:
> Daniel,
> Just a hint (maybe too obvious for modern technologically advanced students
> :-). You can scan the signed document and e-mail a pdf.

Yep, snail mail, fax, or scanned PDF is fine for the ACQ which is a
project questionnaire.  My preference for a scanned document, since that
is how we maintain them.

I believe that the ASF legal documents (ICLA etc.) must only be mailed
or faxed to the Foundation.  I'm not sure they accept scanned images.

Regards,
Tim