harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Regis <xu.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] About the community bonding period
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 02:32:09 GMT
Alexei Fedotov wrote:
> Daniel,
> I suggest the following:learn about ACQ [1], understand a clean room
> policy, fill the document and mail it to the private@ list.
>
> Thanks.
>
> [1] http://harmony.apache.org/auth_cont_quest.html

Is it necessary to fill ACQ for GSoC students? In my understanding, ACQ is for
people who contribute to Harmony project, but GSoC project is not part of
Harmony project (correct me, if I was wrong). However understand Harmony clean
room rules will help to work with this community better.

--
Best Regards,
Regis.