harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Release notes
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 21:48:45 GMT
Nathan Beyer wrote:
> Maybe this a result of the upgrade to JIRA a bit ago.

I don't know if it is new.   See a link from the 'Project' page in JIRA.

I've just been through and updated the JIRAs we fixed since M9 to show
the fix target is M10.

The release notes show how busy we have been already!  Some non-JIRA
issues were fixed too.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12313869&styleName=Html&projectId=12310050&Create=Create

Please try to remember to set the "Fix Version/s:" to "5.0M10" so we
capture all this for the M10 release notes.

Regards,
Tim