harmony-dev mailing list archives

From charlie hunt <charlie.h...@sun.com>
Subject Re: contribution of treemap modification(s) ?
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 16:44:38 GMT
Thanks Oliver!

I am back from vacation and picking up where I left off.

I think the "safe" way to go is the ACQ and BCC route.  Although I was
the person who made modifications & additions to the source code, I do
not own the rights to those modifications & additions, Sun Microsystems
does.

I will proceed to work the ACQ and BCC process with the appropriate
folks at Sun.  This will likely take a little time due to the nature of
the documents and the additional personnel who will need to be involved.

As someone once said to me, "patience is a virtue".

charlie ...