harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: contribution of treemap modification(s) ?
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 13:24:45 GMT
Good question - actually if the contribution is all his own work and
based on the TreeMap code we have in Harmony (i.e. it's prior history
before Charlie's patch was all in Harmony) then he may not need to
submit it as a bulk contribution. I believe he will still need the ACQ,
ICLA and CCLA, and will still need to submit the patch as a JIRA, but he
will be spared filling in the BCC.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Regards,
Oliver

p.s. Maybe our bulk contribution guidelines need some clarification...?

--
Oliver Deakin
Unless stated otherwise above: