harmony-dev mailing list archives

From charlie hunt <charlie.h...@sun.com>
Subject Re: contribution of treemap modification(s) ?
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 21:21:38 GMT
For those who have been following this mail thread with interest ...

I have not made as much progress as I had hoped with the contribution of
the treemap modifications.  I will not be able to make additional
progress on this effort until next Monday since I am on vacation the
next two days (April 9th and 10th).

Thought I would let everyone know why I may have appeared to have gone
quiet for a couple days rather than allowing speculation to brew that
there is some sinister plan going on in the background.

charlie hunt ...