harmony-dev mailing list archives

From charlie hunt <charlie.h...@sun.com>
Subject Re: contribution of treemap modification(s) ?
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 15:20:07 GMT
Alexei,

I have no problem with the ACQ, nor do I think Sun has a problem with
it.  I am filling out the ACQ as I draft this note.  Just wanted to
avoid some unnecessary steps if they were not needed.

I may have missed where to send the ACQ ... is there an e-mail address
where to send it too or a fax number to send too?

thanks,

charlie ...