harmony-dev mailing list archives

From charlie hunt <charlie.h...@sun.com>
Subject Re: contribution of treemap modification(s) ?
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 12:49:57 GMT
Tim,

Since you're essentially the person who's the face of Harmony these
days, I would like to ask you to help me (a novice) with this process.

Hope you don't mind some silly / stupid questions.  :-/  I'm an
engineer. Not an open source license and processes expert.  In other
words, I do not want to unknowingly do something that is harmful to
either party involved.  This also why I haven't put the code in front of
you at this point, i.e. I want to know exactly what's needed for
artifacts before moving too quickly and putting the code in front of
you.  Open source projects tend to be pretty sensitive about how they
receive contributions.  I would like to honor and follow Harmony's
wishes wrt this TreeMap you will be receiving. Hope you understand my
concerns.

I will back shortly with a few questions.   I need to get my son off to
school.

Be back shortly.

thanks,

charlie ...