harmony-dev mailing list archives

From charlie hunt <charlie.h...@sun.com>
Subject contribution of treemap modification(s) ?
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 22:25:48 GMT
Sorry if I am posting / asking this on the wrong mailing list. :-/
Please direct me elsewhere if this is not the appropriate mailing list.

There's been much made of the "contributing the java.util.TreeMap
modifications" made by Sun to Harmony.

I am the person that implemented those modifications and also the person
charged with the task of getting those modifications back to Harmony. On
the Sun side, [sidebar: after a very lengthy drawn out process of
various things (which do not contribute to task at hand)], I have gotten
the "ok" to proceed with giving the java.util.TreeMap modifications back
to Harmony I had implemented.

Being somewhat of a novice to the process & logistics involved and used
by Apache Harmony, I thought I would begin by asking what I need to do
to be able to give these TreeMap modifications back to Harmony?

thanks for your patience,

charlie hunt ...