harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [M9] Proposed patch for last blocker
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 11:50:51 GMT
All the tests pass for me except 2 errors and 8 failures in the
concurrent tests. I don't know if theyre new or not - does anybody else
see them?

AbstractQueuedSynchronizerTest
   testAcquireInterruptibly1

AtomicLongArrayTest
   testCompareAndSet
   testCountingInMultipleThreads

AtomicLongFieldUpdaterTest
   testCompareAndSet

AtomicLongTest
   testCompareAndSet

FutureTaskTest
   testTimedGet_InterruptedException2

LinkedBlockingQueueTest
   testTimedOffer

ReentrantLockTest
   testLockInterruptibly1
   testAwaitUninterruptibly

ReentrantReadWriteLockTest
   testAwaitUninterruptibly

It looks like some of them failed in M8 [1], and most appear to be
intermittent (I sometimes get a different set of failures from one run
to the next). They fail on both J9 and DRLVM.

Regards,
Oliver

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/harmony-dev/200811.mbox/%3cf9761b910811070705r3b3409cagce1dc0af3d7249f4@mail.gmail.com%3e