harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Beyer <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jar tool?
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 23:45:50 GMT
If you are thinking about doing some work, I'd suggest check out the
contributor policy [1] and get some of the paper work filled out (ICLA
and ACQ). These aren't blockers to starting, but something that needs
to be done eventually.

Thanks - hope to see your contributions soon.
-Nathan

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/contribution_policy.html