harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gong <daniel.gong.fu...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC] About the community bonding period
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 08:00:05 GMT
Hi all,

    First, thanks very much for giving me the opportunity to participate in
GSoC 2009 and join you! It will be a memorable experience for me and I will
work harder to finish the class-selector.
    Now I am wondering what's your plan for the community bonding period and
especially, what documentation should I read first to get familiar with
Harmony inner mechanism and know how it differs from the widely used Sun
J2SE implementation as soon as possible.
    Thanks for your answer. I am looking forward to your reply.
    Best wishes to you all!

Yours Daniel Gong