harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gong <daniel.gong.fu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] My question about class-selector
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 06:34:01 GMT
Thanks, I had the same consideration that it is rarely the case so we just
ignore it. I just want make sure that it is OK that I won't consider this
problem in the class-selector.

More, in fact, I mean the classes will be loaded will depend on user input.
Entering class names seems strange in applications, but selecting classes
depend on user input is not so strange as the former one.

Yours Daniel