harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: contribution of treemap modification(s) ?
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 02:20:47 GMT
Charlie,

Typical contribution to any Apache project is to create a bug report.
Harmony's bug tracker is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY

Please create a login id (link at top right corner of the web page).
Also please don't forget to click on "Grant license to ASF for
inclusion in ASF works (as per the Apache License ┬ž5)" when you upload
a patch.

For future reference, Please also look at our
http://www.apache.org/licenses/ page for other paper work that is
filed usually by committers (and would be committers) or when some
non-trivial code is donated.
- Individual Contributor License Agreement (ICLA) [Submitted by an Individual]
- Corporate CLA (CCLA) [Submitted by an Employer]
- Software Grant Agreement [For larger code base that gets donated]

There is probably some harmony specific paperwork that i remember, but
not sure if that will be needed in your case (Sun Employee). I'll let
others chime in.

thanks,
dims