harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mike <mikeandm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] My proposal
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 02:04:21 GMT
在 2009-04-01三的 00:30 +0800,Daniel Gong写道:
> By saying dynamic class loading, do you mean reflection based class loading
> or just class loader way?
> For the former one, I don't think the dynamic trace strategy is right. In my
> opinion, to do dynamic tracing we need to examine all possible running path
> of the program. It is unrealistic, especially when the program must interact
> with users.
> The latter one may have the same problem as the former one, I guess.
> In fact, there is a condition that the class name string is from the user
> input. If so, I think we can ignore the class selector and offer the whole
> jre. Except that, it is always possible to parse the code and generate the
> dynamic loaded class name, although I still don't have a structured
> algorithm...
> Hehe, I find my words a bit orderless...
>
> Daniel

1 I think the dynamic tracing is possible. I took a look at the drlvm's
source these days. It should be easy to let the drlvm leave a trace for
us.
2 Dynamic tracing should be involved because it can help developers to
do their tests. which means that dynamic collection is being performed
when testing.

Yours Mike