harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sian January <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Remaining M9 issues
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 17:06:39 GMT
Looking in the mail archives we have allowed Swing/AWT crashes through
before (e.g. http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/harmony-dev/200811.mbox/%3C49138D1F.10305@gmail.com%3E)

but that mail doesn't state explicitly what the crashes were so it's
hard to know if there's anything new.  However there has been no
active development in Swing or AWT since M8 so IMHO it's more likely
that the tests are unreliable or there are intermittent failures than
that there are regressions.

--
Unless stated otherwise above: