harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sian January <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [M9] Testing - outstanding issues
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:52:01 GMT
Any updates on these M9 issues today?  I think we still need someone
with VM expertise to reply to Charles and someone to investigate the
AWT/Swing crashes.

Nathan - are you able to look at the Vista-specific issues, or can we
postpone them? I'm not aware that anyone else on the list has a Vista
system so it would be difficult for anyone else to investigate them.

I'm not keen to keep the code base frozen indefinitely for these
issues unless they are actively being worked on.  Either way I think
we need to aim to unfreeze by the end of next week and hopefully start
the vote then too.

--
Unless stated otherwise above: