harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sian January <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [M9] Testing - outstanding issues
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:20:30 GMT
Hi Tim,

The patch looks fine for this case, but if I was being picky I would
wonder if we also need to throw an IOException for an infinite stream
that does contain '\n' characters as well as for one that doesn't?

Also is '\n' ok to use across all platforms or should it be something
like System.getProperty(line.separator)?

Thanks,

Sian

--
Unless stated otherwise above: