harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sian January <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [M9] Testing - outstanding issues
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:31:32 GMT
Ok - I have tried to list all the issues from the other thread below,
but please add any I've missed.

It would be good to put a name against each of these so that we know
they are being looked into.  Any volunteers?

1. HttpURLConnectionTest and HttpsURLConnectionTest fail on some
systems - change to use Jetty?
2. org.apache.harmony.archive.tests.java.util.jar.ManifestTest fails
on Windows XP
3. RMI test failures on Linux
4. VM crash in classlib tests on Linux -
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.MulticastSocketTest and
org.apache.harmony.xnet.provider.jsse.SSLSocketImplTest
5. Classlib test failures on Vista in
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.MulticastSocketTest
and org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.SocketTest
6. hymem.exe crashes on Vista
7. Various AWT/Swing crashes/ failures

--
Unless stated otherwise above: