harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sian January <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject [M9] Testing - outstanding issues
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:59:51 GMT
It should be the end of code freeze today but I'm not sure we're ready
to vote on M9 yet without discussing all of the test failures that
people have found.

It seems like the HttpURLConnection tests are test errors rather than bugs.

I also think that if something fails on Windows Vista and not on XP
then we probably shouldn't consider it a blocker, though it would be
nice to fix it in general.

For awt and swing crashes, I think these are common (I don't think
Churong runs them as part of the integrity test suite) and have been
allowed through in previous milestones, so I don't think these are
blockers for M9.

Can anyone else offer opinions any of the other issues?

Thanks,

Sian

--
Unless stated otherwise above: