harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sian January <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [M9] Testing
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:26:07 GMT
It would probably be good to change the HttpURLConnectionTest tests to
use Jetty - I think we agreed that Jetty should be used for network
tests quite a while ago (see
harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/classlibrary/agreements.html)

However I would propose that the fix is checked in after M9 as it
seems like a test problem rather than a bug.

--
Unless stated otherwise above: